Hi, thanks for showing up !!!
We are re-doing this whole site, so as to keep up with the Jones'.
Please be patient and we'll be back with a much better and more informative site shortly !
Your WebMaster !!
PS: Any and all grievances and or complaints should be addressed to the Institution concerned:
Rules of engagement:
1. Record / by way of audio and or video, all interations you may have with any employee working for or carrying out dutoies on behalf of the federal government of canada, namely, Corrections Canada.
This RULE particularly applies to Parole Officers who come into your home to do an assessment on your loved one or anyone else you may know. It is imperative that you record everything that is said - including any and all body language - facial expressions that the person may exhibit. You would be amazed at how your very words can be twisted when it somes to the final report of the meeting you will have hosted.
2. Keep a journal of any and all events (telephone calls, in person meetings, etc...) that you may have with anyone relating to a correctional matter. This particular applies to third party individuals who you may have conatcted the result of a situation your loved one or your friend may be experiencing in an institution. You will find it quite entertaining in the middle or the end, this to look at your journal and see "just how the case evolved" as it will become very apparent who was responsible for what as the journal will tell a clear story.
3. Always make 2 copies of all documents you get from any correctional official and keep them in 2 different locations, within 2 seperate environments... not in the same household. It is imperative to ALWAYS leave what may appear to be an original of said dosuments available in a freely accessible location thereafter, as this copy will be the "cheese".... which you will find quite amusing - this should this / these copies soon change format into something completely different than that which was existing at the first time you were given said information accordingly, which you will be able to verify with the 2 copies you stashed.
4. Do NOT act with IMPULSE and / or ROUTINE as this is what dictates your personality and predictiveness - both weaknesses when dealing with a situation involving persons in power.
5. Keep daily contact with at least 2 people letting them know the updates and reading to them any and all situations you may want to note.
6. DON NOT RUSH TO ANYONE as there will be individuals who will present themselves to you as SAVIOURS, when in fact they will be SCOUTS.
THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENSE IS THE INSTITUTION CONCERNED.
THE SECOND LINE OF DEFENSE IS THE REGIONAL HEADQUARTERS.
THE THIRD LINE OF DEFENSE IS THE NATIONAL LEVEL IN OTTAWA.
At any time you should always be prepared to talk directly with any media outlet interested in your story. Only give them information pertinent to the IMMEDIATE situation.... don't overburden them with info.
for any further or other instructions, feel free to ask.....
be proud of what you are doing as it is the good thing - this for the one's you love. ALWAYS BE READY TO ADDRESS THE PUBLIC WITH THE TRUTH AS THE TRUTH WILL ALWAYS PREVAIL.
BE STRONG, BE POWERFUL... MOST OF ALL BE TRUE TO YOURSELF / ALWAYS.
YOUR MOMENT OF GLORY IS DAYS, MINUTES MAYBE WEEKS AWAY.... BUT THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL. : - )